February 22, 2008

Our Little Guy

We are having so much fun with our little guy! He's doing great, and even starting to get the hang of sleeping during the night. He didn't enjoy his first bath at home, but for the most part he's been as happy as a clam. Here are some pictures from the last few days.




































1 comment:

Emily said...

I am really enjoying all the fun pictures of Grayson. That is so funny that he got so mad about his bath...he looks furious! He also looks like he is getting stronger, sitting on the couch all by himself. :) You are looking more yourself too, Joanna, and you both seem so happy with your son! Mom, it looks like you and Grayson hit it off spledidly. I am excited for his trip to California and that adventure. I think he is probably the cutest baby I have ever seen in my life! Thanks for all the pics, I am enjoying each one of them so much!!