Some pictures of Grayson in a new hat that his mom made for him. Tomorrow we bring him home! Happy Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Blessings to you three~ We are so happy to meet little precious Grayson. We loved the videos and can hear his sweet sounds. Such a nice looking family :) Love & Friendship, Von & Kim
What a cutie!! Congrats...I've been wondering what was going on out there in Michigan. I love the videos, and what a great name. oh I am so happy for you guys! xox ams
4 comments:
Blessings to you three~ We are so happy to meet little precious Grayson. We loved the videos and can hear his sweet sounds. Such a nice looking family :) Love & Friendship, Von & Kim
What a cutie!! Congrats...I've been wondering what was going on out there in Michigan. I love the videos, and what a great name. oh I am so happy for you guys!
xox
ams
Yay!!!!
It's a blessing that both Joanna and Grayson are healthy. It was cute when he sneezed on the video.
We can't wait to meet him in person one day.
Post a Comment